For Time and All Eternity

For Time and All Eternity
10-10-2008

Mr. and Mrs. Mazur

Mr. and Mrs. Mazur

Our Taylin

Our Taylin

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our First Halloween!




So this was our first Halloween together as a couple, as husband and wife, and as a family! We trick or treated for 2.5 hours! I think Ryan just wanted to get as much candy as possible.... ok so did I :) Ryan and I wore his old High School football jerseys, they both say Mazur so Ryan thought that was pretty cute :) And Tay was my little Fairy Princess :)

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Pam Price said...

You guys are SOOO CUTE! Looks like you all had fun on Halloween. And P.S. I love your blog layout! Super cute :) I'm so happy that you have a blog now!!! Love ya.

The Howards said...

Hello Kyla! I found your blog from your facebook link. Hope it's okay that I sneaked a peek at it. Life seems to be great right now and I'm so happy for you! Congrats on the wedding too! My blog is thehowardherald.blogspot.com if you want to look at it. Best wishes as you start your new family!
Love, Kim (Turner) Howard

Kyla Mazur said...

Ok I am still trying to figure out how to use this blog thing... lol I like it better then face book cause you can make it cute, so... is this how I reply to your comments?