For Time and All Eternity

For Time and All Eternity
10-10-2008

Mr. and Mrs. Mazur

Mr. and Mrs. Mazur

Our Taylin

Our Taylin

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I love Christmas!!!

Ok so it's less then 2 weeks til Christmas, this is by far my favorite time of year. Not only that but it's our first Christmas together as a family (ryan, taylin and i) and mine and Ryan's first Christmas together period. We wrapped tons of presents tonight and listened to Chrismas music. Taylin met Santa on her birthday...



She wasn't scared at all! Well there isn't much that scares Taylin...people wise anyway. Only thunder and roaring cars haha She is so funny. She had so much fun with her cousins on her birthday, we miss them so much...here they are with the snowman before meeting Santa....




I can't wait to see them again, that's one of the only things I hate about California, not seeing my family. But that's part of life I guess... We live near some rough areas too so that's my only other complaint, oh wait and the traffic and the smog, but otherwise it's great! haha. No I love our little home, being closer to our families. It feels like we're getting more settled, Taylin is doing great. I have never seen her so happy and that's what matters most to me! She was dancin up a storm last night and a light festival in Downtown Riverside, she even got a tip! haha here are the pics....



I love our little Taylin so much. I don't know what I would do without her.

So we're pretty much ready for christmas, just waiting for the big present to be delivered from Santa... it should be a fun Christmas!

More to come... I'll leave you with a family pic from last night and Tay with crazy hair in front of our little tree....


No comments: